- VEHICLE INSPECTION
- COOLING SYSTEM – Flush – All Applicable Models
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Drain transmission fluid. Refill transmission fluid. Recheck fluid level. Road test vehicle and reinspect.
ISABELLE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/8/2023