- CHECK LEAK(S)
- REPLACE OIL COOLER LINE(S)
- REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS.
- TIRE ROTATION
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- REPLACE CABIN FILTER
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Drain transmission fluid. Refill transmission fluid. Recheck fluid level. Road test vehicle and reinspect.
- SPRAY AND CLEAN ENGINE AND REMOVE OIL.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
- TIRE ROTATION – [If Needed]
XERNAN L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2022