- Unable to test drive vehicle, vehicle due to vehicle not moving, and winding noise (Like when power steering fluid level is low). Tested PCM for possible trouble codes, P0868, and P0701 related TCM and fluid pressure low. Drained transmission fluid, transmission fluid smells burnt, transmission fluid discoloration and thicker appearance. Recommend to replace transmission unit, and right side axle.
- TRANSAXLE ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – FWD
- TCM ENCRYPTION – Transmission systems adaptation
- Road test vehicle before servicing. Inspect steering and suspension system including tire condition and air pressure check. Put vehicle on alignment rack, mount and compensate sensors, and print out the initial alignment readings. Align all four wheels, using adjustments provided by manufacturer, to manufacturer's specification when applicable. Print out final alignment readings to verify alignment is within specifications. Road test vehicle following completion of alignment.
- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, this operation consists of removal and installation, dissassembly and reassembly of the Axle Shaft Assembly and replacement of the Axle Shaft.]
TRACY O. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/1/2022