- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CUSTOMER STATED THE FOLLOWING: 120,000 MILE SERVICE, BATTERY LIGHT ON, POSSIBLY THE ALTERNATOR
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Refill with new power steering fluid. Road test vehicle.
- TIRE ROTATION – [If Needed]
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
JUSTIN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2020