- CUSTOMER STATED THE FOLLOWING: car is not turning on…. client got car towed in.
- unable to test drive vehicle due to current conditions, inspected under the hood for possible problems battery unit defective, replaced battery, alternator output at 11.98 Volts, recommend to replace alternator unit.
- BATTERY UNIT – Remove & Replace [Includes CAN/OBD II monitor keep alive memory]
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Eng VIN R,Eng CD 1ZZ-FE – [Includes: Test.]
- COMPLETE OBD II drive cycle – As per customer request.
DAVID C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2022