- Tested Oil pressure at 35 Psi during idle. Loud engine ticking during idle, Inspected for possible noise, Noise coming from timing chain are, recommend to replace tinning chain kit, – None related front and rear engine mounts, TO RETEST.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
- TIRE ROTATION
- Replaced Timing chain, starter engine, engine oil light warning indicator OFF at idle test drove vehicle, NO TICKING NOISE, NO ENGINE OIL WARING LAMP ON. NOW SYSTEM WORKS AS INTENDED.
- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – Lower
- (Combination) – OIL STRAINER – Remove & Replace
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Engine,Right Side,Rear of Engine Compartment – Includes front engine mount replace.
Jacklyn G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/20/2022