- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CUSTOMER STATED THE FOLLOWING: OIL CHANGE, FLUIDS, CHECK AIR IN TIRES AND ROTATE IF NEEDED & WASH CAR
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- Resurface rear brake disc rotors and replace rear brake pads. Remove and replace rear brake pad linings. Clean and lubricate brake calipers / drums and slide mechanisms. Inspect and fill brake fluid as required. Road test vehicle.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Refill with new power steering fluid. Road test vehicle.
- TIRE ROTATION – [If Needed]
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
JIM T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2020