- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
- TIRE ROTATION
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Pressure
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Refill with new power steering fluid. Road test vehicle.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Both
- Remove and replace front brake disc rotors. Remove and replace front brake pad linings. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Inspect and fill brake fluid as required. Road test vehicle.
- Complete degreasing of entire engine bay, including all topside and undercarriage components.
HARVELLEE D. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2023